Google Analytics Tracking Code

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm back!

Hi friends! Last week was horrible to say the least! My family caught an awful stomach bug. I know what you're thinking...In August? Yes in August! I ended up in the hospital on Friday night to get an IV and rehydrated because I could not keep anything down. It's horrible when you're kids are sick and you have an endless pile of laundry covered in throw up and your cleaning it off the carpet, couch and their favorite blanket and when they are itty bitty ones like my 15 month old that doesn't understand why she feels so crappy. It's even worse when it's you on the couch not able to move and you have to depend on others to care for your family. I'm so grateful that I live so close to family and that my fabulous mother and sister-in-law watched my girls for me. I'm happy to say that we're all better and praying that my husband doesn't get it.

Check back for a fun project! I'll probably get it posted within the next couple days.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Aw, I am so sorry you have been sick. And to be in the hospital, that is horrible. I'm glad you are feeling better though. Can't wait to see what you have in store. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...