Google Analytics Tracking Code

Monday, March 12, 2012

Children's Rocking Chair Makeover

Hello there! As promised here's the children's rocking chair for my girls room! If you didn't see my post about the inspiration and colors I'm using you can check it out here.

Now lets refresh our memories of what the chair looked like before.


And after removing over 100 staples, filling the holes in the seat, a little bit of sanding, a solid coat of Kilz spray primer and Krylon Raspberry spray paint here's what she looks like now:


What do you think? I still need to make the pillow for it, but that will be done with the sewing projects. First things first...I will be stenciling this weekend and am so excited about it and can't wait to show you!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

foreverdecorating said...

Marie, it's going to be adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...