Google Analytics Tracking Code

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Show & Share {30}

Hello friends! Time to link up your projects. I'm still working on my girls room. I got the dresser painted and just need to add the protective coat. I finished painting the rocker and will have that post up within the next couple days. Can't wait to see what you've all been up to! Enjoy the party!

*Follow me & my co-hosts Lindsay and Jennifer
*Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
*Link something you've done in the last month
*Post my button on your blog so everyone can join in the fun
*Visit & comment on at least TWO other links posted
*Come back to see if you've been featured!










1 comment:

Julie Chen said...

Hi Marie, sorry but I can't see the link up. Regards, Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...