Google Analytics Tracking Code

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday Decorations: Minnie Mouse Tissue Puff

I made these for my daughter's birthday party this year. They turned out so cute and they were so easy to make. I didn't take pictures of the step by step when making the Minnie puffs, but I have pictures of a different one. Enjoy!

Supplies:
tissue paper - I used 4 packs each pack had 10 sheets
fishing line or whatever you want to tie it
stapler
tulle or ribbon for bow



  • Use one pack of tissue. Lay all 10 sheets flat and cut to desired size. For the head I used the size that it was.
  • Fold accordion style like a fan. 1 inch folds.

  • Tie fishing line around the center of your fan tightly. Leave a long end if you want to hang. Another cute idea that I did with these was for our Young Women New Beginnings. We tied them with tulle and left enough to hang them from the ceiling.

  • Start puffing out fan by separating each sheet of tissue.


  • For 2 ears I used 1 pack of 10 sheets of tissue cut in half and follow the same instructions. I used a stapler to attach them to the head.
  • Attach bow and that's it!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute! I am also throwing a Minnie Mouse birthday party this year for my little one, and I have been amazed at all the uses for tissue paper and crepe paper!! I am following my preparation progress on a blog, minniemousebirthday.com

Thanks for sharing!

Melanie
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Thanks for the sweet comment in my blog. Btw, I'm admiring all your creativity here so can you please join us at Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop. Hope to see you there at the party :)

btanders said...

Too funny! I did this for my daughter's minnie mouse birthday too. Easy and fun, and a GREAT decoration!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...