- To create your eye chart click here. Or use any photo print you want.
- Print eye chart in desired size. We decided on 8x10 and printed them at Costco.
- You'll also need a canvas, modge podge and foam brush.
- Cover your work area with a drop cloth, newspaper or whatever you have on hand.
- Cut photo to exact size of canvas. You will want the edge of the print to be flush with the edge of the canvas.
- Pour a generous amount of modge podge directly on canvas and use foam brush to spread and even layer on entire canvas being sure to go all the way to the edge. Brush the glue from the center towards the edge so you don't get globs of glue running over the edge of the canvas.
4. Press print on canvas firmly.
5. Set aside and let it completely dry.
6. Once the canvas is dry you will put another layer of modge podge over the print using a foam brush. Make sure to spread the glue using long even strokes going from top to bottom.
7. Let canvas dry completely.
Not here's the lame part...I totally forgot to take a pretty picture of the final outcome! Take my word for it they were super cute!
There's so many different options of things you could create using the eye chart maker. Don't you think it would be such a cute personalized baby gift? Or a personalized wedding gift? Here's a couple I came up with.
*Check out these awesome parties I link up at!