Google Analytics Tracking Code

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Show & Share {11}

Hello friends! So it's not even winter yet and already my littlest one has had croup and a horrible, lots of boogies cold. Which for me equals sleep deprived. Also between her coughing in my face and breathing like Darth Vader while sleeping on me I couldn't avoid catching it. I'm feeling better now besides my extremely raspy voice. Reminds me of that episode of FRIENDS where Phoebe gets sick and has a sexy raspy singing voice except I'm not feeling sexy. :) Anyways I'm off to bed and hoping for a good nights sleep! Hope everyone is well and I can't wait to see what you've been up to this past week! Let's get to it!

*Follow me & my co-hosts LindsayWhitney and Jennifer
*Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
*Link something you've done in the last month
*Post my button on your blog so everyone can join in the fun
*Visit & comment on at least TWO other links posted
*Come back to see if you've been featured!










6 comments:

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

I can't link up. When you publish your blog party post, it's a great idea to synchronize inlinkz going live, too.

Andrea @Oasis Accents said...

Hi Marie! Thanks for hosting =)

Unknown said...

Wow there are some great links to go check out! Thanks so much for hosting! :)

Clydia {threemangoseeds.blogspot.com}

Katalina Jewelry said...

There's plenty of great ideas here! Thanks for hosting, Marie!

Rachel said...

thanks for always hosting such a fab party!!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So cute! thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...