Google Analytics Tracking Code

Monday, October 10, 2011

Show & Share 8 {features}

Hello friends! I'm so excited to share these features today! We had another amazing party last week thanks to all of you! I truly appreciate all your support! I am in the Halloween mood and had to share all these amazing projects! I want them all in my home!

What a fun desk to work at from Everything Under The Moon

How cute are these fabric pumpkins from Creations By Kara

Love this whole display from Fancy Frugal Life! You really need to check out the tutorial on the ruffle wreath!

Loving this idea from Tattered & Inked

You absolutely have to check out this entire house! Dixie Delights is amazing! Check out the stair case! Beautiful! And I'm saying that with black mice decals on it!

Check out these Modge Podge Pumpkins from Love Sweet Love.

These Monsters In House are so cute! How fun would that be to have them in your windows!

I instantly fell in love with this little treat from Maybe Matilda. I love that even I could make these!
Most viewed link last week was this circle stencil. Would you believe that she used a toilet paper roll? So awesome!

If you were featured today please grab a featured button! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkins Marie! I love all the other projects too. That staircase is just amazing!!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Thank you so much for sharing my cookies! Even though I don't do much holiday decorating, I LOVE seeing other people's ideas! The mice stairs are my favorite--SO adorable!

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Halloween! That was super sweet!
Lina
Fancy Frugal Life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...