- Cut stem off the pumpkins
- Find a new stem to use (I used sticks found in my front yard)
- Spray paint pumpkins and stems silver and let them dry completely
- Polka Dot Pumpkin - using a glue stick lid press it onto the pumpkin just enough to make a circle outline. Paint each circle with craft paint. I didn't have any small brushes so I used a q-tip.
- Diamond Pumpkin - Draw diamonds on with a marker and then paint with craft paint and foam brush.
- Striped Pumpkin - Paint every other section of the pumpkins with craft paint and foam brush.
- Initial Pumpkin - Spray paint thumb tacks black. Once dry stick in pumpkin making your initial.
- Hot glue new stems in place and add ribbon.
- Easy easy easy! You're done! Enjoy!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Black and Silver Pumpkins
Remember last week I showed you my Halloween decor and said I wasn't finished? Well I gave those orange dollar store pumpkins a makeover. Here's what I did: