Google Analytics Tracking Code

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Turquoise Lima Bean Wreath

Hey everyone! I made it back from girl's camp on Saturday and have been enjoying the past couple days with my family. I missed them terribly, but had so much fun at camp! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and I started with a very easy, yet fabulous project. I needed a new bright fun colored wreath for my front door, but I didn't want to break the bank! I got the idea for this wreath from All Things Thrifty and it was only $3!

Here's what you need:
hot glue gun and glue
foam wreath form - I picked mine up at Dollar Tree
lima beans - I used 1 package, my wreath is small so if you have a large wreath form get 2 packages
spray paint - I already had some on hand...does that surprise you :)
ribbon - had on hand

Glue lima beans to wreath covering entire wreath form. Apply a couple coats of spray paint. Add ribbon for hanging. And you're done folks! Easy peasy! Enjoy!


3 comments:

Stacy@thealmostwholepackage said...

This looks great!! I'm your newest follower!

Lori said...

I love this!! I made one with a straw wreath and acorns from my mother in law's trees. It's so heavy and messy with the straw so I think I'm going to ditch it and make this one. So cute thanks for the idea!

M and M plus 3 said...

You just gave me an idea, I'll spray one orange or black for Halloween!!!!
Although I do love this one color! Yep, you know I clicked the follow you button and also subscribed by email so I don't miss any of your greatness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...