Google Analytics Tracking Code

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Show & Share 16 {features}

Hello friends! What have you been up to? I've been a bit of a terrible blogger lately! Do you ever get to the point where you need to move something to the back burner for a little bit? My brain has been on overload and by the time I get the kids in bed I'm ready for bed for to! Which means no crafts! However, I finally finished my girls Christmas skirts and hopefully we'll make it to see Santa this week so I can get some cute finished pictures and the tutorial up! I've also been spending lots of time on my mom's Christmas present, but I don't want to spoil it so I can't share it :). Thank you for supporting me through this! I really appreciate you all and enjoyed looking at all the projects from last weeks link party! Here are the ones that stood out to me! If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button! Enjoy!

Christmas Fireplace  
Baby Name Sign  
Tuscan Inspired Holiday
Book Page Christmas Tree

3 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Marie, thank you so much for featuring my foyer! I truly appreciate it! This just made my day! Happy holidays to you!

Carmella said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little Christmas tree! I hope you have a great week, and yes I totally understand when some things need to move to the back burner, just make sure it isn't you :) take care and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Kimberly T. said...

Thanks, Marie! You made me so happy by featuring my baby name sign.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...