Google Analytics Tracking Code

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Show & Share {20} and some exciting news!

Hello my friends! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and are enjoying the holiday! We've been busy spending time with family and friends. I'm also excited to finally be able to share some exciting news! We're expecting baby number 3! Which is a huge reason for my lack of blogging and crafting! I didn't feel well in the beginning and have been so exhausted! I go to bed as soon as I get my girls down (around 8pm) and then get up with them at about 7:30am and feel like I could sleep another 5 hours. Did any of you feel like this? I'm hoping to get my burst of energy sometime soon so I can complete some of the many projects I have going on in my mind! I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday and I can't wait to see what you've been working on!

You know how it works!
*Follow me & my co-hosts LindsayWhitney and Jennifer
*Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
*Link something you've done in the last month
*Post my button on your blog so everyone can join in the fun
*Visit & comment on at least TWO other links posted
*Come back to see if you've been featured!










10 comments:

Jennifer said...

How exciting!! Congrats!

Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!

Linda said...

That IS wonderful news! Happy pregnancy and God bless.

Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Amanda said...

Congratulations on such wonderful news!

Hope your feeling much better, have a lovely and blessed New Year x

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Congratulations Marie!!!

I'm now following your blog. :-)

Dee

foreverdecorating said...

Oh, I am so happy for you and your blessings. Hopefully you will feel better soon...that is until the last month! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for cohosting!
New follower from craftgeekjj.blogspot.com :)

Felecia Cofield said...

Congrats on the new pregnancy! Hopefully, you'll feel better soon! Blessings to you and yours in the new year!

Jenny's Heart said...

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!
I will say a prayer for a great pregnancy for you.
Happy 2012 :)

Kimberly T. said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful news!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...