- Lay material over the area that will be covered and cut an approximate shape making sure to leave extra to tuck under to glue to the inside. I used modge podge and it worked fabulously!
- Start at one end putting glue just at the edge. Only put glue on the outside of the shoe when absolutely needed.
- When wrapping the fabric to the inside cut little slits so the fabric doesn't bunch up and lays flat.
- When doing the heal I pealed back the liner (silver) on the inside bottom. Glue the material on and then glue the liner back in place.
- Once the entire shoe was done I added the ribbon ruffle. I did a straight stitch with my sewing machine and then gathered the ribbon. Attach to shoe with hot glue or modge podge. Just a little note if you use modge podge you will need cloths pins or bag clips to hold it in place while it dries.
What do you think? Not bad for some old stuff that was going to the DI right? I absolutely love how they turned out and they will work fabulously for our family pictures! I hope you enjoy! If you have any question please email me or leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! Also if you haven't clicked on the side to follow me please do! Have a fabulous day!