Google Analytics Tracking Code

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Show & Share {28}

Hello there! I hope you all have had a fabulous week since last weeks link party! I was extremely busy this weekend and have lots of new things to share with you! Remember my daughter's room? Well it no longer looks like that! With our little guy on the way we are putting our girls in the same room...which is challenging in all aspects! We don't have a finished basement or a playroom so I'm trying to configure a way for it so still be a beautiful space with all those toys! I took down all the vinyl flowers and patched up all the holes and am working with a blank canvas as far as the walls are concerned. We got bunk beds on Monday, I'll be stenciling, making over some furniture and of course putting it together with all the important little details so stay tuned for lots of projects to come! Also can't wait to share my color inspiration board for the room! Enjoy the party!

*Follow me & my co-hosts Lindsay and Jennifer
*Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
*Link something you've done in the last month
*Post my button on your blog so everyone can join in the fun
*Visit & comment on at least TWO other links posted
*Come back to see if you've been featured!










1 comment:

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Thanks for hosting, but the Linky tool isn't there.

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...