Google Analytics Tracking Code

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Show & Share {29}

Hello all! Can't wait to see what you've been up to! I've been busy around here working on my girls room. I'm currently working on making over these two pieces of furniture!

I inherited this lovely rocking chair from my cousin. As you can tell it's in major need of a makeover, but it's going to be so cute when it's done!
I'll hopefully get the final coat on the dresser sometime this week/weekend and be able to share it with you!
Enjoy the party!
*Follow me & my co-hosts Lindsay and Jennifer
*Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
*Link something you've done in the last month
*Post my button on your blog so everyone can join in the fun
*Visit & comment on at least TWO other links posted
*Come back to see if you've been featured!







3 comments:

foreverdecorating said...

I have a very similar rocking chair that I was given and redid with feed sacks. It was fun...you will enjoy this project.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Marie, it looks like you're going to be busy for awhile! I'm excited to see what you do! Thanks for hosting this great party!

Kelly @ Here Comes the Sun said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm a new follower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...