Google Analytics Tracking Code

Monday, August 22, 2011

{100} Followers

Hello friends!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! My Lil Pink Pocket has reached one hundred followers! {100}!!!! {this is me doing a happy dance} Thank you, thank you, thank you for following me and supporting me on my creating journey! I couldn't do it without all the nice comments and words of encouragement from you! Hope you're enjoying this blog as much as I am! I know there's more people visiting out there so join in the fun and click to follow!

Also more exciting news! I'm co-hosting a link party with my fabulously talented friend Lindsay at Southern Lovely on Wednesday. Come party with us and link up your fabulous crafts, recipes and anything else you've been up to! Hope to see you there! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That is HUGE! I am so proud of your adorable blog!

Can't wait to have you co-host tomorrow!

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

Hi Marie! Now you're at 107!!! I just passed the 100 follower mark too...and it's so exciting!

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life

Christy said...

Congratulations! So exciting.

Brie @ Darling Doodles said...

I know this post is a few days old but I just wanted to say that I'm a new follower and I've been reading through all your old posts, love your ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!

Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...