Google Analytics Tracking Code

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Show & Share 2 {Features}

I had blast at the Show & Share party last week! You my friends are amazing! I absolutely loved looking at all the great projects you've been working on! Such great ideas! Thank you to everyone that linked up! The best part of the blogging world is getting to know all of you! Here are some of my favorites from last week.

The most viewed link was from Ginger Snap Crafts.
What a cute way to display your jewelry! 


Check out this darling skirt from The Orchard in Bloom.
I want one of these in my closet! She designed this for a Shabby Apple contest...show her some love and vote for her and she's doing a giveaway for one!

Blissfully Ever After made these Restoration Hardware knockoff baskets.


 Check out these bathroom storage jars from Clean and Scentsible


I'm loving this Anthro Cardi knockoff from Bugaboo Mini, Mr and Me


This table from Forever Decorating turned out beautiful!


You know I'm LOVING grey and yellow right now and
I'm loving these pillows by The Tanner's - A little crafty-ness


 How fun would this liquid play dough from Kadydid Designs be?
My daughters would absolutely love this! It's a must do before summer ends!

Would you believe that these adorable bracelets from The Letter 4 
are made from Popsicle sticks? So cute!

 Love this idea from My Handcrafted Home. Just think of all the possibilities! I need to raid my husbands ties. Any not worn in the last 6 months are mine :) Ok I'll ask first.


 You have got to check out this artwork from Gardners to Bergers. Beautiful!

Thanks again to everyone for linking up! I hope to see you and all the fabulous things you've been working on again this Wednesday! If I featured you today please grab a featured button. Happy creating! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I managed to find about eight ties my husband never wore (and didn't notice I'd taken!).

Kadydid Designs said...

Thanks for the feature! I hope your girls enjoy the activity as much as my boys did!

Eve said...

Thanks so much for featuring my skirt and helping to spread the word about my giveaway.

Unknown said...

Marie,
Thank you so much for featuring my baskets!!! Luckily, they were easy to make and inexpensive :0) Love your blog and party!

Thanks again,

~Jennifer

From G2B said...

Thank you so much for featuring my map art! I couldn't be happier about it!
Now I wanna make myself some Rest Hardware baskets!

By the way, I tried to grab a featured button but was unable to. Every time I tried to copy it, a new page would pop up instead.
Just wanted to let you know!

Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...