Google Analytics Tracking Code

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Show and Share {2}


Ok friends it's time to link up! I'm so excited for many reasons this week! I was asked by my fabulous friend Lindsay from Southern Lovely to co-host her Show and Share link party. I'll also be co-hosting with Whitney from A mommy's life...with a touch of Yellow It's an honor to be able to be a part of this and to be able to work with such these amazing creative ladies! I also can't wait to see what everyone has created!

Here are the rules:
*Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
*Link something you've done in the last month
*Follow me & my co-hosts Lindsay and Whitney
*Post our buttons on your blog so everyone can join in the fun
*Visit & comment on at least TWO other links posted
*Come back to see if you've been featured!












Southern Lovely 
 
 


Let's get the party started!!!! Enjoy!




7 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for hosting. :)

Sam | Away She Went said...

Thanks for co-hosting this week! =)

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Thanks for the invite to link up!! I do love a great linky party :) New Follower..Would love a follow back :)
Lina
Fancy Frugal Life

Maggie Lamarre said...

Thank you so much for being a part of our Linking party! I just LOVED your project and am featuring it today!
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/08/hgtv-design-star-is-auditioning-in-town.html

I appreciate you linking up. It’s not a party without having guest over.
I have a display featured button for your blog.
Thank you so much,
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Crazy Wonderful said...

Great link party! I'm your newest follower :D

Shelley
www.westermanfam.blogspot.com

Mindie Hilton said...

New follower with gfc, joining your linky too.
Would love for you to join my any linky goes party at
http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

Thanks for co-hosting.

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

Thanks Marie for the invite to you linky party! I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...