Google Analytics Tracking Code

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

How cool is this!!!! I'm so freaking excited right now you don't even know! It's almost 1am and I'm so dang tired! Hubsters is out of town all week...just me and the girls and that's tiring enough and I've been up late sewing the past couple nights (can't wait to share the project) but I'm so excited I just need to share this!!! I've just been given The Versatile Blogger Award by Jacque from Jacque's Soda Parlor and Christy from Christy's Cuties. This day just keeps getting better and better! I reached 100 followers, I had 1848 page views today and I now I've been given this award by some amazing talented ladies! Thank you so much to everyone for supporting me!




After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:

1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs

7 Things about me.....
  1. I had corrective surgery for scoliosis when I was 19 years old and have 2 metal rods fused almost the entire length of my spine.
  2. Daffodil's are my favorite flower...my husband has never given me any
  3. I love doing workout videos at home...in my kitchen :)
  4. Another place I get to create is at the dance studio. I grew up training in classical ballet and recently (3 weeks ago) started teaching again at my daughter's dance studio. Best part is my daughter is in my class and I get to watch her!
  5. I rode in the MS Tour for multiple sclerosis...75 miles on my bike in one day. Crossing that finish line was a huge feeling of accomplishment!
  6. I've super glued my fingers together...that was so not fun to try and undo!
  7. I am a convert to the The Church of Jesus Christ if Latter-day Saints. I was baptised when I was 20 years old and I'm very, very grateful to have the knowledge, peace and comfort the gospel brings into my life.
Visit these fabulous blogs I've found!
Southern Lovely

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Marie! I'm flattered to be in such great, creative company! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...