Google Analytics Tracking Code

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby Boots

I'm so excited to share these little baby boots with you! I came across a pattern for these found here. I've been in the crocheting mood since making my cowl for the crochet along. My cute neighbor is pregnant with her third (she's got the most adorable twin boys just a few months younger than my oldest) and she's having a girl in about a month. Once I saw these I knew I wanted to give them a try! I'll be honest while making the first pair I got frustrated and undid it to many times to count and I almost gave up on them. I haven't crocheted since I was a young teenager and I just wasn't making the connection of what I was supposed to do so I made some adjustments to the pattern and they turned out exactly how I imagined in my head. I'm so proud of myself and at how cute they turned out! Now I'm off to figure out how to make a bigger pair for my 18 month old! Enjoy!




*UPDATE* I purchased the pattern here If you get the pattern and want to know the changes I made email me at lilpinkpocket{at}gmail{dot}com. I'm also working on my own pattern and once I get it figured out I'll share it!

21 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Oh my heck Marie those are so cute!! I didn't know you knew how to crochet. I want a pair for miss K!!!

Amy said...

Hooray, Hooray!!! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!! :) Thank you so much for the cute boots. I can't wait to stick them on her little feet. I can't believe how perfect they are. Truly a work of art!
I'm so lucky to have such a talented friend like you. I can't tell you how much I love these. Seriously, I'm constantly impressed by your skills!

Crafty Mischief said...

Those are the cutest little boots ever! Thanks for sharing!

jeri said...

Marie those are so cute. I think we all must have a pair!

sydthewyd said...

Those are great! I just (re) learned how to knit and crochet is next on my list!

Janny said...

These are darling! Oh my goodness, I might just have to try this pattern out. Adorable. BTW I love your blog

Katalina Jewelry said...

Cute! You're neighbor is going to love these!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

I've seen her pattern- yours turned out great! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!


Melanie
Sew Rugged @ bear rabbit bear
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

Megan said...

These are ADORABLE!!! Do you have a shop?
TBLFOR3.BLOGSPOT.COM

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

These are STINKIN CUTE!!! I so wish I could crochet! Id love for you to link up to DIY Diva Thursdays :)

Kara
www.mineforthemaking.com

visiting from TT&J

Amy Steele said...

I think these are great, but the pattern isn't on that site you linked to. Am I missing it? Can you email it to me?

Jennifer Salter said...

Those boots are too cute! Great job :)

Visiting from Positively Splendid's link parry :)

Amy said...

They are too cute! You did a great job! Can you share where you found the pattern?

newyearsresolutionexercise said...

Those are soo cute.New follower.
http://newyearsresolutionexercise.blogspot.com/

Kreatita T said...

They are so cute! I've been in a crocheting mood lately too :)

Susie Q said...

YES........PLEASE PLEASE tell us how to get the pattern (I didn't see it either from the link you noted)....I MUST TRY these! I'm like you - crocheted a ton when I was younger - hoping I can figure these out!! Thanks - cute blog!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh my gosh, these are so adorable, Marie! You did a great job!

visiting from BNOTP! : )

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What a lucky little girl who will wear these - they are darling! Thanks so much for linking up to my party.

Jennifer said...

Hello
Just wanted to let you know that I am sharing this post over at my blog. If there is anything you would like me to remove, please let me know.
Have a great day!!!!

Jennifer
www.eatcraftsow@gmail.com

Emily S said...

Awwww! Adorable!

Shay said...

So cute!
New Follower. Visit me at http://raisingdieter.blogspot.com/ for recipes and a giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...