Google Analytics Tracking Code

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Show & Share {15} and my NOT so traditional pumpkin pie

I hope you all are having a fabulous week so far and are getting as excited as I am about Thanksgiving! Spending time with family and a fabulous meal and my favorite pumpkin pie! I'm not a pie person. I can't do soft warm fruit...the texture of it just doesn't sit right with me. So before we get to the link party I'm going to quickly share my favorite pumpkin pie recipe.

4 oz cream cheese softened
1 Tablespoon milk
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Cup cool whip
1 graham cracker pie crust
2 small packages jello-vanilla instant pudding
1 Cup milk
16 oz pumpkin
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves

Mix cream cheese, 1 Tbsp milk and sugar. Mix until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of cool whip. Poor onto crust. Mix 1 cup cold milk, pumpkin, pudding packets and spices. Mix until until completely mixed. Poor on top of the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours.

I hope you all have a very happy and safe thanksgiving! I'm very thankful that I have gotten to meet so many inspiring and talented people through blogging. I'm thankful for you that come visit and comment and support me on this journey! Enjoy this weekend with those that matter most and be sure to tell them why you're thankful for them!



2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

That sounds really delicious! I hope you enjoy a great big serving this Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

PS I'll be back to link up when the linky is up so thanks for having me!

Gen said...

I never get tired of pumpkin pie! Happy Thanksgiving!
your newest follower Gen
from www.cabinfeveredgem@blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...