Google Analytics Tracking Code

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Show & Share 15 {Features}

Hello my friends! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend! I know I did! It was busy, yet relaxing and we enjoyed spending time with family and eating lots of yummy food! The girls and I also enjoyed having my husband around and are going to miss him when he goes back to work in the morning! I don't know what it is, but the last couple of weeks I've been lagging! 7pm hits and I feel like it's 2am! Is it because it gets so dark so early now? I don't know, but I've been so blasted tired! I've been working on my Christmas decor and my girls Christmas skirts...round one was a fail and round two I'm not entirely loving...crap! These skirts have been eating up my creative time and juices...hopefully I'll have a cute project to show you soon!

Before we get to the features don't forget tomorrow is the last day to enter my current giveaway with Acoustic Stitch Design. They are the cutest infant and toddler shoes and would make a perfect Christmas gift or baby shower gift!

Now on to the features from last weeks party! Thank you to everyone that supports us in this link party and joins in every week! I truly enjoy looking at all the amazing creativity out there!

Nature Inspired Christmas Wreath

Barn Doors

Trash to Treasure Bench

Felted Wool Bow Ties

Sequin Christmas Trees


3 comments:

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Those barn doors are amazing! I wish I had the right space for some. I also wish I still had a little guy who could wear an adorable little bow tie like that - so cute!

Come visit Knick of Time to enter my Canvas Photo Print Giveaway!

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time Interiors

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my wreath!!!! I am so honored and grateful!!!

Marci said...

I am so thrilled to see my barn doors featured today!! Thanks so much. Another great line-up of some amazing creativity to inspire us all to keep crafting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...