Google Analytics Tracking Code

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Show & Share 12 {features}

Hello my friends! I'm back! We finally got our internet fixed but with a sick little one and lots of projects for my sister-in-laws baby shower last Saturday I was away from the computer. So happy to be back and feeling connected to my blog and all of you again! Last week was another amazing week of projects! I really enjoy looking at each project and it's so hard for me to choose my favorites! Every week I have a huge list and have to narrow it down! You all are very talented and I'm so lucky to be a part of this link party and be inspired by you each week! So THANK YOU! Here are a few of my favorites! Enjoy!

I'm dying over this beautiful bedroom from Crafty Scrappy Happy! This makes me want to change my ideas for my master bedroom makeover! Shhhh...don't tell my hubs! It's so peaceful and relaxing!

This coffee table from Watch Me Daddy is beautiful! You have to go check out Amy and her blog! She is not only amazing and inspiring, but is seriously talented and a good friend!

I love the idea of using old books or newspapers as wall coverings. Knick of Time used an old dictionary and it turned out and I love how it turned out!

Here's another amazing wall covering! Timber and Lace used paintable wallpaper to create this faux brick wall. Beautiful!

I absolutely love this table from Country Girl Home! Go check out how she made it! Amazing!
If I featured you today feel free to grab a featured button!

4 comments:

Marci said...

Thanks for the feature. What a great line- up of talent.

Amy said...

K, you totally made me tear up! Could be the hormones :)... but thank you for saying such nice things, and for the feature!!!

Deia@LoveInTangles said...

Wow! That is beautiful! I enjoy seeing all of these DIY projects. I'm getting so many ideas to do for when we move into our new house (hopefully in 6 mos.)

Lindsay said...

Marie,
Hey thanks for the feature, there are so many super talented people out there in blog land. That first bedroom makes me whan to paint my bed white..it is lovely.
You are awesome and your blog is awesome!
Thanks again.
Lindsay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...