Here's what you need
- 12 inch styrofoam wreath - I picked mine up at Roberts and used a 40% off coupon so it ended up being around $3.75
- baby lima beans - 1 16oz package
- hot glue gun and glue sticks - had on hand, I used 15 small 4 inch glue sticks
- Krylon Ivory glossy spray paint - had on hand
- ribbon - had on hand
- initial - I was going to make my own, but found this one at Hobby Lobby for just over $3.
Continue gluing beans to completely cover the wreath. For this wreath I really tried to not overlap any beans, but to make sure all beans lay completely flat. Turn on a good show or some music and keep gluing. Here's how mine turned out. Absolutely love it!