Google Analytics Tracking Code

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crafting With The Stars Season 3






So everyone has heard of Dancing With The Stars right? Have you heard of Crafting With The Stars? I hadn't until just recently. Well they are starting Season 3 and I'm so excited about it! Tam at Sew Dang Cute hosts this and puts it all together. There are 12 blogland "stars" that have already been voted on and chosen and voting is currently going on to choose the themes for the 4 week contest. 12 contestants will be paired with the stars and each week they will have to submit a project to be voted on by you. Each week there will be eliminations until someone is crowned the champion of Crafting With The Stars Season 3! What does this have to do with me you ask?

 I submitted a project to compete to be a contestant!

I'm so excited about it and would love to have the opportunity to work with one of many amazingly talented crafty stars! Click here to see all the amazing projects being submitted. I submitted my daughters room I posted about it here. Everyone has been so amazing and supportive of my journey in creating this blog and I'd love to have your support in this as well! Go click over to Sew Dang Cute and click my project. The number of times it's viewed could help my chances of making it into the top 12! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...