Here's how I made it:
- Decide how big you want it and how many pockets you want on it (mine has 15 pockets)
- Sew black cotton in a big rectangle. Don't forget to add the ribbon at the top for hanging. I also added ribbon along the bottom for decoration.
- Cut felt for pockets.
- Stitch felt pockets on around both sides and bottom leaving opening in the top. I used a decorative stitch to dress it up.
- Add embellishments to each pocket.
- Hang from a fun bright witches broom.
- Fill with treats and toys and enjoy!