Google Analytics Tracking Code

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Show & Share {5}

Wow!!! Where in the world did the past week go! It's Wednesday again and you know what that means! Time to show us your stuff! We had an amazing party last week! Thank you all for joining us...can't wait to see the projects and get more inspiration! My to do list has grown quite large since I started co-hosting this party! So let's get to it! Here are the simple guidelines to linking up! Enjoy!

*Follow me & my co-hosts Lindsay and Whitney
*Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
*Link something you've done in the last month
*Post our buttons on your blog so everyone can join in the fun
*Visit & comment on at least TWO other links posted
*Come back to see if you've been featured!



4 comments:

Tammy said...

I am your newest follower from the Show and Share linky party! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations! Hope you can visit me sometime too :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm just popping over via the Show & Share party. Thanks for co-hosting. I love all the inspiration your blog provides. I'd love a visit from you, too! All the best!

Lolly Jane said...

thanks for hosting with lindsay (: hope you're having a good wednesday! new followers

XOXO, kelli & kristi

Michelle said...

Thanks for co-hosting the Show & Share! I'm a new follower and just linked up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...