Google Analytics Tracking Code

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Show & Share 3 {Features}

Hello all you amazing creative people out there! Thanks for stopping by! We had a fabulous party last week! Thank you to everyone for joining in the fun! If I've featured you please grab a featured button!

How fun is this Pinkalicious Party from Vixen Made.
You know I LOVE pink! It's a good thing I have girls :)

Check out how The Tall Chick hung these beautiful curtains!

Love this bracelet from Henry Happened

Would you guess these are made from milk carton rings? Such a clever idea from Sunny Vanilla

The most viewed link came from Smallgood Hearth.
What a beautiful bedroom! I love the headboard!

1 comment:

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bracelet - it's so fun to shop at Home Depot, lol! :) Gotta check out all of the features!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...