Here's what you'll need:
- Any scrap wood you have laying around. I used 2x4's left from when we tore down a wall in our kitchen last February.
- Scrap fabric. This was left over from curtains in the nursery. I cut the strips about 1 1/2 inches thick and as long as I could.
- Googly eyes
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Wrap fabric vertically around wood and secure with a dab of glue at the end.
- Wrap fabric horizontally around wood. Tie strips of fabric together to create the bows and knots.
- Add googly eyes with hot glue.
*Linking up to these amazing parties!